The Social Psychology Graduate Student Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee was created in 2020 in order to:
- Facilitate communication between students and faculty on issues of climate and diversity.
- Facilitate productive discussion between students on issues of climate and diversity.
- Act as point of contact for students to raise diversity and inclusion concerns
- Manage and monitor an anonymous reporting line for diversity and inclusion concerns
- Provide a centralized location from which to access both internal and external resources related to diversity and inclusion
- Take an active role in organizing events and opportunities to promote diversity and an improved climate
Vanessa Ivy, Shelby Boggs, Courtney Moore, Jesse Ladanyi, Kenneth Slagell
Vanessa Ivy, Shelby Boggs, Phuong Le, Juan Ospina, Mengran (Nancy) Xu