Psychology 2220 Learning Lab
Lazenby Hall 015
The Psychology 2220 Learning Lab provides free academic support for students enrolled in Psychology 2220: Data Analysis in Psychology. Trained Peer Experts can assist students with clarifying concepts, reviewing for tests, and working on practice problems.
All services are free! No appointment needed; drop-ins welcome!
- Video Tutorials: Tips and Tricks for Success
- Meet the Peer Experts
- Apply to be a Peer Expert (Applications open in spring)
- Email your questions to Peer Experts
- Review Sessions
- Learning Lab Expectations
Autumn 2021 Learning Lab Hours
- Monday 12-5PM in-person
- Tuesday 2:30-6PM on Zoom
- Wednesday 10AM – 6:30PM on Zoom
- Thursday 10AM – 12PM (noon) and 2:30-4:30PM in person
- Friday 10AM – 2PM on Zoom
Zoom links in Carmen!
If you have a question about data analysis but can't make it to the Learning Lab, you can email your questions to email@example.com. Peer Experts will answer emails during regular Lab hours, but you can send questions as soon as you think of them.
- The Learning Lab is a computer lab equipped with SPSS and Excel and offers limited workspace to study for Psychology 2220 concepts.
- The Learning Lab offers worksheets, textbooks, practice problems, and other useful resources to help students learn concepts in data analysis.
- All services are free and you do not need to make an appointment.
- Sign in before starting on your work and also make sure to sign out when leaving the lab.
- Undergraduate Psychology 2220 Peer Experts are available in the lab for assistance. Just raise your hand if you need help.
- You are encouraged to work with your peers on practice problems and reviewing concepts. However, homework problems need to be completed individually.
- Ask questions when you need assistance or are confused on a concept.
What you cannot expect from the Learning Lab
- Peer Experts will not work problems for you or give you answers to homework problems or test questions.
- The Learning Lab is not a substitute for your class.
- One-on-one tutoring cannot be offered for your entire visit. The Peer Experts will help all students in the lab and answer questions as needed.
- Help cannot be guaranteed if you come in on exam day and the lab is crowded. Come in early and often for the most attention.
- Peer Experts cannot give you help outside of review sessions or regular Learning Lab hours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help outside of these hours.
Questions? Email email@example.com