Scheduling an appointment with a psychology advisor is fast and easy! Check out the various options below as well as tasks you can complete without an appointment.
- Plan your degree program, including major(s), minor(s), and general education requirements
- Ask questions about scheduling and adding/dropping classes
- Check your progress towards graduation
- Plan for internships and careers
- Connect to other Ohio State resources
- Submit a petition
- Apply to graduate
- Discuss academic probation or dismissal
- Return from a leave of absence
- Apply for reinstatement
- OnCourse Login: OSU username and password
- Click Schedule Appointment in top right corner
- Click “Meet with Your Success Team” under “Other Appointment Options” on the left
- Select your advisor
- Select a “Service”.
- Pick a Date and click “Find Available Times”
- Click on the time slot of your choosing
- On the Review Page under “Would you like to share anything else?” Please answer any relevant questions your advisor has in the "Details" section.
- You can opt in for a text reminder at the bottom
- Click “Schedule
- Having Trouble? Watch this informational video
- Still Having Difficulty? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org