The department pcard can be used for small dollar purchases of goods or services that are necessary to conduct university business and are not available through an OSU contracted or preferred vendor. All transactions must be in compliance with the University PCard Policy 2.23. All users of the pcard must sign the Department of Psychology PCard MOU prior to first use.
- An approved eRequest is required in order to sign out the department PCard.
- The PCard should only be used at the designated location for the amount requested and for the items specified on the eRequest. Any changes should be promptly communicated to email@example.com for updates to be considered and/or made to the approved eRequest.
- If you use a University credit card and the total amount of the bill exceeds the maximum allowable or if sales tax in the amount of $10 and over is charged, reimbursement or credit from the vendor to the department is required.
- University PCards cannot be used for grant-related purchases.
- Amazon orders must be placed through a Department Pcard Manager only when the requested items are not available through a university vendor. No personal Amazon accounts can be used to place orders using university funds.